We ask you to bring some basic supplies (this is to keep the cost of our admission to a reasonable amount). We will provide all the cut materials for the projects, any additional materials, printed instructions and technique notes. Please note this list will be updated in August, once we have chosen the Stamp Set for the event. The stamp set is included in your ticket price!
Please bring this basic stamping kit including:
- Clear blocks (TBD) See block sizes here.
- adhesive (double sided tape like Stampin' Up's SNAIL or FAST FUSE is recommended)
- bone folder
- stamp cleaner or baby wipes
- blender pen
- archival Black Inkpad (Memento Ink, Staz On, Archival Basic Black (new!) )
- glue dots to attach bows, small bits
- swap cards (only if you have signed up for one of our organized swaps)
PLEASE LABEL all of your supplies!
If you need to purchase any of these supplies, please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator immediately or send an email to email@example.com.
You might also want to bring a camera to take pictures of all the samples and WOW demonstrations. We ask that you do not film/video tape the presentations as this is disruptive to other participants trying to watch the presentations.
Let us know if you have any questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org